Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Bloggers, Readers and Subscribers,



I realize at times blogging can be two fold. Especially for those who read and subscribe - and usually comment. We all expect an interaction with the author of the blog. At times, the author may not be able to interact the way the person on the other side of the screen is hoping for... but alas! May all that participation not be in vain!

So I just wanted to let all the people out there who may read, comment, subscribe, or even if I follow your blog - Here is the complete deal: I usually make time (a self dicipline action) to blog daily, if not daily, fairly often! However I may not have time to comment or respond to comments immediately. But that does not mean that I do not see what is left for me, nor does that mean that I do not read to the blogs that I have subscribed to... For the fact is, 9 times out of 10, I do read and read often most everyone's blog. I just don't have much time for commenting... or sometimes I'm at a lack for words....

This even goes with the blog challenges - I may not get a chance to leave a comment to entries from others, but that doesn't mean I don't view them. Such as today, I viewed all of the Illustration Fridays mixed media/collage submissions, as well as a few of my favourite artists there... I didn't have a chance to leave a comment for each and every person.. but I did admire their works.

So you may be wondering where did I come up with this and what am I getting at? I was basically thinking about today, if people wondered if their actions go on without a cause or meaning to me on this other end.. if I am a one fold blogger... And I just wanted everyone to know that, I'm not.. its two fold. I'm just quiet, too busy to type but happily am admiring from afar. ;o)

No comments: