Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Wishes



"That Boy has Good Chemistry"
- 8x6 Mixed Media Painting/Collage on canvas.

Today and Tomorrow is my two dearest friends birthdays! Big Happy Birthday Wishes to Nicholas and Kathy! I hope you both get your cake and ice cream and eat it to! (Save me a slice!) haha! I would spin you two up a series of deep heartfelt words of appreciation... but honestly, I feel like I don't have to say a word since words can't really contain how I feel about you two. And I think you guys already know all this! ;o) So with that said - I Love Yall!

As pictured above is my newest collage I finished this morning after working on it for two days. It was actually inspired by Nicholas' birthday card I mailed out earlier in the week. It was one of those cheeky 50's humour cards. I think this piece kind of evolved itself from that. I think it fits perfectly for a celebratory post! egh?! ;o) enjoy! Happy Birthday Guys!

No comments: