Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beauty is not just Skin deep...


Over the weekend I worked out a Product photoshoot for a client's ad I'm currently working on. I shot everything on location in the shop using only the natural lighting - no props, no filters, no extras... just au naturale... which is exactly the way I like to take photos.

I was a little worried that it would not have came out the way I was hoping... but surprisingly it evolved into something so much more unexpected. I love when that happens. So I wanted to share the results with all of you... enjoy!

Caution: Photo Heavy...

















“"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
“A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs.” - Coco Chanel

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks GREAT! Love the colors too!