Friday, June 26, 2009

Going on Vacation.

It has finally become that time during my new shift in a retail career that I've lasted a year and earned a week's worth paid vacation! So, newly acquiring this time has been burning a hole in my subliminal Bermuda shorts... And being the fact that July 4th is close approaching as well as my 6 year anniversary, this would be the perfect time to cash in that Vacation Time.

So as you figured, I'm Going On Vacation! We are leaving out at 3am this Sunday headed north to Gatlinburg, Tn and to the Smoky Mountain National Park (as to where six years ago we were wed). I think we are both mostly just glad to have some much needed vacation time. Alone. Quiet. with Nature.

So yes, soon when I return in a week or so, I will be posting numerous photos on The Domestic Chemist of our mountain vacation, our back country hikes, and just views of the slow lane in high altitudes, cooler temps and Appalachia living. I can hardly wait!

No comments: