Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Items in the Shop

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a terrific day!
I've just recently posted several new items in the shop - At Sea Level Studios

The Amoeba Messenger bag - an artful messenger bag made from reclaimed and vintage fabrics and handmade clay impressed buttons I made myself.

100_4216

100_4191

100_4212

100_4224

100_4168

100_4180

The last photos are of me trying to show how the bag looks on as you carry it. As well as a close up shot of the strap with the handmade buttons. I kind of like how the photo with me wearing the bag came out. It is so tricky to take photos alone. I set up this full length mirror against an old oak tree. I like how the edges of the mirror blend in with the tree. It appears almost like some kind of magic door to nature. Not as if that could happen, but it made for a cool photo!

Also new in the shop is the assortment of the all time favourite recycled plastic wallets. Four of those to be exact - Orange, Quaker, Honey Vanilla, and Technology.





Happy Shopping and Happy Thursday!

No comments: